Martial Arts Courses • Self Defense Courses • Law Enforcement Courses
Instructor Level Programs • School Safety Seminars
Tactical Edged Weapons DefenseA two day intensive course with basic or instructor certification at the end.
Participants will learn:
- The safest ways to defend against overhead, thrusting, arcing and spinning edged weapons attacks
- Best counterattacks to stop the assailant
- Defense against multiple opponents with edged weapons
- Defense against an opponent with multiple knives
- Defense against long bladed weapons such as swords and machetes
- Defense against edged weapons from the ground
- Defense when your hands are already occupied, such as with a firearm and radio, flashlight or handcuffs, etc.
Soft body armor and duty belt are optional.